What are the Natural Home Remedies of any Idiopathic Disease?Last Updated - Thu, Apr 19 2018
Similar Questions - Idiopathy, Idiopathic Disease, Natural remedies of Idiopathy
My mother is 48 years old and she is currently getting diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia (Idiopathic).
She has been kept on Oxetol 300mg since Feb.
We got her blood check up done recently and she has shown increased SGPT (60.4), increased Serum Cholesterol (241), LDL (166) and her HDL is 56.7.
Our family doctor has advised her to be on Rosuvas F 10 to get her lipid profile in control. Also since Oxetol and Rosuvas F 10 both mess with liver enzymes, he has told her to be on Reheptin to get her SGPT stable.
My concerns are the side effects of all of these medicines, Since she has to continue both Oxetol and Rosuvas for quite sometime to get her trigeminal pain and cholesterol in control.
Do these medicines have any long term negative side effects?
Any natural home remedies to get the trigeminal pain and cholesterol in control?
Category: General Physician
Here is a sample diet to help you understand the diet.
- Early Morning: Green tea ( sugarless)
- Breakfast: Non-fried preparations/ whole wheat bread/ vegetable Poha, Upma, etc. / idli sambhar etc.
- Mid-Morning: Fruits ( avoid the carbohydrate-rich fruits like grapes, banana, custard apple and watermelon)
- Lunch: 2 dry chapatti + Sabji 1 katori + dal or skimmed curd 1 katori + salad 1 katori Evening Snacks: Tea / Coffee sugarless + high fiber biscuits or Sprouts 1 katori
- Dinner: 2 chapatti + vegetable 1 katori + skimmed buttermilk 1 glass + salad 1 katori
Apart from this diet, you must take Tab Rosuvas 5mg - Once daily at night.
Kindly get your CBC, ESR, fasting thyroid profile, fasting and pp sugar levels and urine routine and microscopic done and revert. Book your test here
The above medicine data is written by Dr. Aditi Gupta. It is edited, updated and maintained by JustDoc Quality Team. If you have any queries regarding the data, please email us at email@example.com. Read about our Medical Team here.