What is the best diet for acidity patients?Last Updated - Thu, Apr 19 2018
Similar Questions - diet during acidity, food for gastritis
I am suffering from Acidity problem. I am concerned about my diet because of Acidity.
Can i have Upma in my breakfast?
Here are some home remedies to cure acidity.
- Skip the aerated drinks as well as the caffeine, Opt for herbal tea instead.
- Have a glass of lukewarm water everyday.
- Include banana, watermelon and cucumber in your daily diet. Watermelon juice is great for curing acidity.
- Nariyal paani is known to soothe the system if you suffer from acidity.
- Drink a glass of milk - everyday.
- Have your last meal at least two to three hours before you hit the sack.
- Keeping long intervals between meals is another cause for acidity. Have small but regular meals.
- Try to avoid pickles, spicy chutneys, vinegar, etc.
- Boil some mint leaves in water and have a glass of this after meals.
You can take Tab Rekool D, once daily at 8 am for 15 days.
Please Consult if problem persists.
The above medicine data is written by Dr. Ajit Kukreja. It is edited, updated and maintained by JustDoc Quality Team. If you have any queries regarding the data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Read about our Medical Team here.