Acid Problem in Stomach. I have Gastric Troubles Due to AcidityLast Updated - Thu, Apr 19 2018
Similar Questions - Acidity, GERD, Stomach gas, Gastritis
Suggest me what should I do? What medicine should I have?
Category: General Physician
Gastritis is inflammation of the lining of the stomach. It may occur as a short episode or may be of a long duration. There may be no symptoms but, when symptoms are present, the most common is an upper abdominal pain. Other possible symptoms include nausea and vomiting, bloating, loss of appetite and heartburn. Complications may include bleeding, stomach ulcers and tumour. When due to autoimmune problems, low red blood cells due to not enough vitamin B12 may occur, a condition known as pernicious anemia. Upon a physical consultation with a doctor, you can also take Neurobion Forte (but please discuss the side-effects with your doctor)
Here are some home remedies to cure acidity.
- Skip the aerated drinks as well as the caffeine. Opt for herbal tea instead.
- Have a glass of lukewarm water every day.
- Include banana, watermelon and cucumber in your daily diet. Watermelon juice is great for curing acidity.
- Coconut water is known to soothe the system if you suffer from acidity.
- Drink a glass of milk - every day.
- Have your last meal at least two to three hours before you hit the sack.
- Keeping long intervals between meals is another cause for acidity.
- Have small but regular meals.
- Try to avoid pickles, spicy chutneys, vinegar, etc.
- Boil some mint leaves in water and have a glass of this after meals.
You can take Tab Rekool d, once daily at 8 am for 15 days.
I hope this helps. If you have further question, you can consult a specialist for gastric issues for a detailed opinion
The above medicine data is written by Dr. Aditi Gupta. It is edited, updated and maintained by JustDoc Quality Team. If you have any queries regarding the data, please email us at email@example.com. Read about our Medical Team here.