Suffering From Hypertension And AnxietyLast Updated - Fri, Mar 16 2018
I am 26 years old having height 5.9 ft weight 86 kgs suffering hypertension.
- Doppler ultrasound of renal arteries: normal
- Echocardiography: normal
- Ecg: a little enlargement of due to hypertension
- Renal function test normal
- Tsh serum: 6
- Lipid profile LDL cholesterol: 142, triglycerides 217, HDL Cholesterol: 37
- LFT: Normal
- Head: feeling heavy in morning
- Unknown stress
- Eyes: burning in eyes in Morning only for 2 or 3 hours
- Face: red hot flushes and burring
- Neck: pain in back neck
- Chest: easy to catch any allergy I have alcohol allergy
- Chest: palpitation loudly without pain in every night
- Stomach: generally upset
- Legs: cramps always
- Mental health: very shy, fear of too many people fear of climbing on school stage, fear of snakes, Dogs and other animals
- No best Friend that's why I am very disturbed in my boarding school days. I am facing problems to understand words. I am very weak in studies always score less than 60%.
- Pain back neck, fatigue, heavy head, fatigue in legs after climbing ladders
- Hair fall
- Very much fast heart rate after running short distance
- Palpitations after oily foods worsen in sun and hot room
- Feel good in open air and worse in tight neckcloths
- Feel worse in the morning between 10 to 12 AM
- alcohol allergy and food allergy but know it is normal after use Nitrum Mur
- 2 months, no gas problem, normal stool, very fast palpitations after running a short distance, puffy face, unknown stress, body thumbing after the fight.
- Today my BP is 154/87 and heart rate 92 and sound in ears fatigue.
Category: General Physician
This requires an extensive counselling and you go for an online counselling session with a Psychologist regularly that will help calm you down, as well as consult with a Psychiatrist for any treatment or medicines that may be required.
It is important to seek therapy at this early stage because otherwise, it will be difficult later to control the damage that these problems cause in the body.
High blood pressure or Hypertension is a common condition in which the long-term force of the blood against your artery walls is high enough that it may eventually cause health problems, such as heart disease.
Hypertension increases the risk of heart disease and stroke. Hypertension risk factors include obesity, drinking too much alcohol, smoking, and family history. Beta-blockers are a common treatment for hypertension.
Symptoms of Hypertension
One of the most dangerous aspects of hypertension is that you may not know that you have it. Nearly one-third of people who have hypertension don't know it. There are signs of extremely high blood pressure: Learn the signs to watch for.
1. In most cases, there are no clear warning signs of high blood pressure, but blood pressure can become dangerously high and threaten your organs and your life.
2. Regularly visit your doctor to can help managing hypertension. However, there may be situations that warrant a call to your doctor between visits. Learn what to watch for and when it's time to pick up the phone.
Types of Hypertension
1. Malignant Hypertension
2. Secondary Hypertension
3. Renal Hypertension
How and when to check your Blood Pressure
Follow your doctor's instructions for when and how often to check your blood pressure.
- Cold temperatures
- Certain drugs
The above medicine data is written by Dr. Swaraj Waddankeri. It is edited, updated and maintained by JustDoc Quality Team. If you have any queries regarding the data, please email us at email@example.com. Read about our Medical Team here.