Nightfall - What are Wet Dreams, Its Causes and Treatment of nightfallLast Updated - Thu, Jul 26 2018
Similar Questions - nightfall causes, nightfall treatment, how to control nightfall, nightfall symptoms, Is there any problem in future with nightfall, nightfall is good or bad, involuntary ejaculation problems, home remedies for nightfall, how to stop nightfall instantly
Am 25-year-old male. I am suffering from the problem of nightfall. It happens more frequently in a week like every day. I do watch porn movies and get excited easily. I do masturbate daily and not using my hands but rubbing the penis on my bed. Is nightfall good or bad? Please advise me how to stop masturbating at night. Is it a serious issue? Any problems in the future?
Thank you for asking about nightfall or wet dreams. If it happens frequently, then it is a serious issue. Let me explain in detail.
Nightfall or wet dreams in man is a very common sexual health problem affecting many males from mid-age to adolescence. This is mainly caused by sexual arousal and orgasm from dreams. One of the main reason is the growth of hormone and sex organs in the body. As a result of hormonal changes in the body, masturbate is started and a child may have dreams about sex. This can cause involuntary ejaculation. This unknowingly and involuntarily ejaculation of seminal fluid is referred to as Nightfall or Wet Dreams.
Nightfall is both good and bad if it occurs less frequent like twice in a week. But if the frequency increases to more than 5 times in a day, then they can be harmful.
Positive and Negative Consequences
- This actually helps the body in many ways. Reproductive system ejaculates seminal fluid at night improving the efficiency of organs and also prevent unnecessary arousals. This also reduces accumulation of seminal fluid in reproductive organ keeping prostate gland healthy which helps in maintaining the quality of semen.
- But this is healthy only if it happens twice or thrice in a week. Excessive and frequent nocturnal emission affects the health badly. It weakens our body organs and decreases the efficiency of organs. Nightfall, in some cases, can also cause sexual health disorders, such as infertility and loss of libido.
- Excessive watching of pornography and thinking of sex and sexual things most of the time.
- Inability to control sexual emotions and Frequent masturbation.
- Even avoiding masturbation for a long time due to the feeling of guilt or shame, can also cause nightfall.
- Weak Nerves: Smoking cigarettes and consumption of alcohol can weaken the nervous system. Because of the weakness of nerves, the brain loses its control over ejaculatory mechanism causing unknowing ejaculation of semen at night.
- Having too much food and no urination before sleep can cause nightfall.
- A congested prostate gland.
- Weakens our body organs and decreases the efficiency of organs
- Laziness and disinterest in doing daily work
- Loss of semen during urination
- Reduction in intercourse timing
- Infertility and loss of libido
- Reduction in erection hardness and stability
- Avoiding non-veg, spicy foods and proper diet.
- Do exercises like jogging and yoga regularly.
- Urinating before going to bed
- Avoiding watching pornography materials will help in nightfall treatment.
- Participate in activities like solving puzzles, or playing any game, reading good books and listening to music before going to sleep.
- People who are taking testosterone medicines should stop taking the medicines or reduce its dosage to avoid nightfall.
- Having sound sleep, bathing before going to bed and having gooseberry helps in the treatment of nightfall.
- Other main remedies are consuming 2 or 3 cups of yogurt and honey daily, it is good for digestion and also keeps acidic level low which is also causes of nightfall.
Nightfall is a common problem in young boys or men of any age. Regular exercises and yoga is best for night fall treatment. Nightfall is a sign of self-analysis which is a common condition suffered by men and hence there is no need to worry. It is a harmless and a natural process. It may be embarrassing to discuss in social circle or with family and friends, as they avoid talking about it. Some people even think that it is a disease. So the best advice is to visit a doctor (anonymously online) to get more details about nightfall.
The above medicine data is written by Dr. A Chakravarthy. It is edited, updated and maintained by JustDoc Quality Team. If you have any queries regarding the data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Read about our Medical Team here.