Remedies for Fair Skin Killer - Top 10 Easy Homemade Ways to Remove Tan EasilyLast Updated - Fri, Jun 08 2018
Similar Questions - how to know your tan, how to remove tan from arms, remove tan from face for mens, tan removal cream, tan removal treatment, natural ways to remove tan from feet, home remedies to remove tan, home made tan removal pack
I am having fair complex, but on exposure to little sunlight makes skin tan on face and hand. Please suggest some home remedies for removing tan from face and neck. So that I can have a fair complexion face.
Skin color get darker when exposed to pollution or dirt and also when you are skin is subjected to sunlight, it will get tan.
Normally a little bit of exposure of sunlight is good for the skin because it helps in the production of Vitamin D and melanin produced by skin absorbs harmful Ultra Violet rays from the sun to protect your skin, and sufficient amount of melanin makes your skin a healthy glow. But overexposure to the sun can cause tan and more serious cases like skin burn and even it may cause melanoma which is a type of skin cancer when production of melanin is not sufficient.
Darkening of skin due to the formation of melanin is known as suntan and within a few days, darkening will wear off. You can also use tan removal cream or scrub to remove dead skin cell and cocoa butter lotion to moisturize it to help grow new skin.
How to Remove Tan from Hands and Legs
1.Potato juice :
- Peel of potato and make a paste combining with honey or lemon juice.
- Apply on face and wash it off after 15 min.
- Soak oats with water for few minutes and mix it with buttermilk to make a thick paste.
- Apple this on tanned skin and massage tanned area like you scrub.
- Wash it off with warm water after 15 minutes.
- Combine few fresh pieces of pineapple and a spoon of honey, making it a paste.
- Apply on skin and wash it off after 20 minutes.
- Rub your skin with a slice of lemon.
- Wash off after sometimes.
- Mix a small amount of turmeric with gram flour and rose water. You can use milk also.
- Apply to skin and wash it off after 15-20 min.
- Remove the skin of the tomato and mix it with curd and gradually apply this paste on the tanned skin.
- Leave the paste there on your skin and wash off after 30 minutes.
- Squeeze juice from cucumber and using a cotton or cloth apply it on the face or over the skin.
- Wash it off after some time.
- Peel of papaya (green or orange ) and use directly on your face and hands to remove tan.
Click here to read about other home remedies to remove tan permanently.
If you find your skin darker like burnt skin or with any other symptoms like itching, please consult with a dermatologist immediately.
The above medicine data is written by Dr. Gaurang Gupta. It is edited, updated and maintained by JustDoc Quality Team. If you have any queries regarding the data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Read about our Medical Team here.