I'm gaining weight since pregnancy (delivery) 4 months ago.Last Updated - Thu, Apr 19 2018
Similar Questions - post pregnancy weight, diet after pregrnancy
I delivered four months back. I was 62 kgs before my pregnancy. I reached to 78 kgs at delivery. Immediately after delivery I lost 10 kgs. But since then I have been gaining weight. I am currently 77 kgs. I breastfeed four times a day. I don't eat high calorie foods. My height is 4 feet 10 inches. I had PCOS before and had undergone surgery for it. But it had been cured. Kindly suggest the way forward
- Early Morning: Green tea (sugar less)
- Breakfast: non fried preparations/ whole wheat bread/ vegetable poha, upma, etc. / idli sambhar etc.
- Mid-Morning: Fruits (avoid the carbohydrate rich fruits like grapes, banana, custard apple and watermelon)
- Lunch: 2 dry chapatti + sabji 1 katori + dal or skimmed curd
- Evening Snacks: Tea / Coffee sugarless + high fiber bis. or Sprouts 1 katori
- Dinner: 2 chapatti + vegetable 1 katori + skimmed buttermilk 1 glass + salad 1 katori.
Exercise daily for at least 30 minutes. Breastfeed the child. Get your CBC, ESR, thyroid profile, insulin levels, serum calcium and B-12 levels and usg abdopelvis done and revert.
- Tab Supracal hd - Once daily before food along with a full glass of water for 15 days
For more information on diet plans, visit JustDoc for online consultation.
The above medicine data is written by Ms. Rekha Pohani. It is edited, updated and maintained by JustDoc Quality Team. If you have any queries regarding the data, please email us at email@example.com. Read about our Medical Team here.